- Full Time
We are seeking a customer service and office assistant, this position will play an important role in our office’s everyday operations and will offer room for growth within our company. This individual will be the first voice that potential and current customers hear when calling in so a friendly demeanor is very important. Qualified candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and must be willing to learn new responsibilities and assist with whatever is needed.
Pay: This position is paid hourly. At this point in time the starting rate is negotiable as it is based on relevant experience and established skills, therefore there is not a locked starting rate in place for this position.
- Being able to communicate with new and existing customers to review product requirements and current needs, as well as determine other opportunities.
- Preparing price quotes, communicating with customers about artwork and products, and writing up orders.
- Meeting with customers that come into our showroom.
- Taking payments and assisting with customers that come in to pick up their orders.
- Being the first to answer phones and delegating to the appropriate individual.
- E-mailing invoices to customers upon order completion.
- Assisting with special projects provided by management.
- Be able to self-manage a work load and work with people at all levels/departments of the organization and be detail oriented.
- Possess strong initiative capability with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Provide friendly, accurate and complete information to customers.
- Respond to requests and resolve customer concerns as they arise.
- Must be able to meet deadlines with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide an outstanding service experience for every customer and guest. Maintain a welcoming, professional visible presence at the front desk; engage with guests, ensuring they are always treated in a cordial, respectful manner in a way that represents the Company brand image.
- Handle customer issues directed to online stores, over the phone and in person; take detailed notes and execute steps needed for resolution in a positive, professional, and helpful way.
- Assist with showroom opening and closing procedures.
- Scanning and invoicing completed orders and filing the paperwork in its appropriate place.
- Updating the customer database to reflect current information and making adjustments as needed.
- Assisting with any additional administration responsibilities deemed as necessary.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- Flexibility in hours and vacation.
- 6 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time after One Year of Employment.
- Coffee is provided in the break room.
- Monthly Celebrations for the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of people.
- The opportunity to go to industry shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- A high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly demeanor.
- The ability to work closely with others and ask questions as needed.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to adapt to change.
- Must be willing to help with a variety of office tasks.
- You can handle chaotic times with composure and while remaining organized
- You aren’t afraid to handle customer objections
- You are willing to take feedback and constructive criticism that will make you better