- Full Time
At this time we are only taking applications. We will contact you if/when a position becomes available.
To help our company be efficient we need strong members of our team that can perform data entry with minimal errors. Our ideal candidates will be able to efficiently navigate computers, easily adapts to change, and can enter hard copy data into our system accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter hard copy data electronically, while maintaining accuracy and entering in a timely manner.
- Ensuring accurate data within the internal operating system.
- Importing online stores into our system – this includes verifying information with the sales representative or the assigned sales coordinator.
- Preparing paperwork from online stores for purchasing and production.
- Performing electronic filing and scanning as needed. Entering customer information into our internal system accurately.
- Entering payments and running credit card payments as needed.
- Assists in answering the phone as needed.
- Assisting with any additional administration responsibilities deemed as necessary.
This position is paid hourly. At this point in time the starting rate is negotiable as it is based on relevant experience and established skills, therefore there is not a locked starting rate in place for this position.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- Flexibility in hours and vacation.
- 6 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time after One Year of Employment.
- Coffee is provided in the break room.
- Monthly Celebrations for the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of people.
- The opportunity to go to industry shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- A high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to keep composure and organization when handling time sensitive orders that demand quick turnarounds during our busy seasons.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and meet established expectations, work closely with others and ask questions as needed and have good problem solving skills.
- Must be organized and able to adapt to change.
- Must be willing to help with a variety of office tasks.