- Full Time
To help our company grow, we need a detail-oriented, creative, and dependable art department. This position requires strong graphic design abilities. We need someone that can do more than take design instructions and execute them, we need a creative designer who can take a customers instructions and develop a design to beat their expectations, but in a timely fashion. For this position we are open to full time or part time employment options.
With application submission we request candidates to also complete the design test found at the following link, we will only look to interview candidates after they have submitted this test: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13a6AvDMzo6a3o4_zdI49fDfOhoaQ8-HS?usp=drive_link
- Competitive Wages
- 401K, Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- Flexibility in Hours and Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time after a year.
- Coffee is Provided in the Break Room
- All the Gear to Help you Succeed
- Frequent Pot Lucks and Meals Brought in Monthly by Management to celebrate the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries
- Opportunity to work with a variety of people
- The opportunity to go to industry shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities
- Accurately following instructions to create graphics from pre-designed templates, or from scratch
- Following appropriate steps to send mock-ups to customers for review and making any necessary changes
- Communicating with sales staff any pieces of artwork that will not work for the decoration type or garment chosen
- As needed prepare files for the various types of production
- Utilize resources to create the most creative artwork possible in a timely fashion
- Save files according to our cataloging system
- Be able to handle rush orders in a timely manner
- Prioritizing projects
- Assisting with online store building as needed
- Assisting with any additional responsibilities that may fall into the art department's realm of responsibility
Adobe program experience is required. Must be proficient in Photoshop & Illustrator, proficiency in InDesign is helpful. Must be detail oriented and efficient. Our ideal candidate is a positive, team player who is willing to learn and help with whatever is needed and understands the importance of meeting deadlines.