- Full Time
At this time we are only taking applications. We will contact you if/when a position becomes available.
To help our company grow, we need a strong sales team. We are seeking a qualified sales representative to help us sell the products and services that our customers have grown to rely on. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner that excels at building relationships with their customers. It is essential that our sales rep be personable and professional. This sales representative will often be tasked with customer communication both over the phone and e-mail, attending trade shows, and cold calling potential customers to generate leads.
- 401K, Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- You will Have an Assigned Sales Coordinator to Assist you as Needed
- Flexibility in Hours and Vacation
- Coffee is Provided in the Break Room
- All the Gear to Help you Succeed
- Frequent Pot Lucks and Meals Brought in Monthly by Management to celebrate the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries
- Opportunity to work with a variety of people
- The opportunity to go to shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of clients and prospects in a given territory.
- Scheduling phone call appointments, conducting meetings over the phone with new and existing customers to review product requirements and current needs, as well as determine other opportunities.
- Preparing price quotes and writing up orders.
- Updating the customer database to reflect current information and making adjustments as needed.
- Represent the company at qualified events to promote company services and solutions.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the industry trends and technical developments that affect the business. Stay current and knowledgeable on all service and solution offerings of the business.
- Possess strong initiative capability with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be able to self-manage a work load and work with people at all levels/departments of the organization and be detail oriented.
- Willingness to work extended hours during peak times.
What We Are Looking For:
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You can handle chaotic times with composure and while remaining organized
- You aren’t afraid to handle customer objections
- You are willing to take feedback and constructive criticism that will make you better
- Must be willing to put in whatever time is needed to get your tasks completed, Sales is not an 8-5 Job
- Must be organized
- Must be able to communicate well with others and know how to clearly explain tasks to others when delegating is necessary
- Must be able to adapt to change
- Must be responsive to e-mails, texts, and phone calls, a same day response time is ideal
- Speech, Debate, or Selling Experience
- A degree in marketing, sales, or business.
- Knowledge of the apparel and promotional products industry.