- Full Time
At this time we are only taking applications. We will contact you if/when a position becomes available.
We are seeking an office assistant and receptionist, this position will play an important role in our office’s everyday operations and will offer room for growth within our company. This individual will be the first voice potential and current customers hear when calling in so a friendly demeanor is very important. Qualified candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and must be willing to learn new responsibilities and assist with whatever is needed.
- Being the first to answer phones and delegating to the appropriate individual.
- Scanning and invoicing completed orders and filing the paperwork in its appropriate place.
- E-mailing invoices to customers upon order completion.
- Assisting with special projects provided by management.
This position is paid hourly. At this point in time the starting rate is negotiable as it is based on relevant experience and established skills, therefore there is not a locked starting rate in place for this position.
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- Flexibility in hours and vacation.
- 6 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time after One Year of Employment.
- Coffee is provided in the break room.
- Monthly Celebrations for the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries.
- The opportunity to work with a variety of people.
- The opportunity to go to industry shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities.
What We Are Looking For:
- A high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly demeanor.
- The ability to work closely with others and ask questions as needed.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to adapt to change.
- Must be willing to help with a variety of office tasks.