- Full Time
At this time we are only taking applications. We will contact you if/when a position becomes available. To help our company grow, we need a detail-oriented and dependable production department. We are seeking an individual with the ability to work in a fast-paced industry, have a good eye for detail, be able to follow written and verbal directions, and be willing to help wherever needed.
- Competitive Wages
- 401K, Health, Dental and Life Insurance available.
- Flexibility in Hours and Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation Time after a year.
- Coffee is Provided in the Break Room
- All the Gear to Help you Succeed
- Frequent Pot Lucks and Meals Brought in Monthly by Management to celebrate the Month’s Birthdays and Employment Anniversaries
- Opportunity to work with a variety of people
- The opportunity to go to industry shows and conventions for additional learning opportunities
- Prepare screens and set-up print runs according to the work order.
- Operate a variety of printing production equipment including auto presses and belt/tunnel dryer.
- Print with consistent quality and perform quality checks throughout the production run.
- Check for ink coverage and density, alignment and registration.
- Production-related troubleshooting.
- Inspect printed materials or other images to verify quality.Attention to detail is very important.
- Handle all ink and chemicals within safety guidelines.
- Complete all documentation as required.
- Work at assigned tasks quickly and independently.
- Meet all production and efficiency requirements.
- Maintain cleanliness of press and press area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Potential Additional Responsibilities:
- Receiving Products from Various Vendors and Matching Items to Their Appropriate Orders
- Prepare incoming orders for print by counting and organizing based on daily production schedules
- Check all jobs against proofs and invoices before starting production
- Preparing Screen Print Press for Production
- Achieve perfect artwork alignment, coverage and detail with screen printing, adjusting machinery and tactics as applicable.
- Printing and getting approval on a test print before starting Full Production on a Job
- Performing Quality Control on what is Acceptable for Product Decoration and Products Themselves
- Understanding of how to efficiently print jobs and meet deadlines while maintaining a high-quality standard.
- Ability to load and unload garments straight, accurately and at a fast rate.
- Counting Products as they come off the Screen Print Conveyer Belt, Verifying Print Quality, & Preparing Orders for their next Stage.
- Preparing Orders to Ship
- Using a computer and vinyl cutter to prepare names and numbers for heat press application
- Weeding out extra material on vinyl cut names and numbers for heat press application
- Using a heat press to apply vinyl names and numbers, heat transfers, and faux leather patches to the appropriate products
- Counting and sorting products to fulfill individual online store orders and preparing online stores to ship
- Maintain open, direct, and professional communication with all staff members
- Anything deemed necessary to complete orders, jobs, tasks
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have the ability to operate a computer efficiently.
- Must be able to adapt to changes.
- Attention to detail- ensuring items are embellished accurately, on time and in accordance with quality standards.
- Team players who are willing to learn a variety of positions and fill in wherever needed
- Keep a clean, tidy workstation and be willing to contribute positively and proactively to the cleanliness and safety needs of our warehouse.
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day.
- Ability to operate equipment in the department efficiently
- Ability to work alone for long shifts.
- The ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to regularly lift/move boxes weighing from 10-25lbs and on occasion being able to lift/move boxes up to 50lbs.
- Frequent use of hands and fingers and the need to reach with hands and arms
- Knowledge of the apparel and promotional products industry.